We’re all living on the edge.
Life is tough. Bad things happen. To us. To those we love and care about.
We wonder what’s coming next. We’re scared, anxious, angry, and sad.
We try, but never feel good enough, smart enough, or attractive enough. We wear masks. We try to fit in. We live lies.
We’re on a downward spiral. Maybe you’re on a downward spiral.
You’ve felt this. Perhaps you’re feeling it now.
There’s a fierce battle going on in your mind. Your heart is at stake.
This is a battle you must win.
It’s time to expose the lies and embrace the truth.
It’s time to become who you really are.
For more than 30 years, multiple award-winning author, speaker, and grief counselor Gary Roe has been helping teens and adults heal from past wounds, discover who they are, and live with passion and purpose. With more than a dozen books and 600 articles in print, he has become a trusted, inspirational voice to thousands of wounded hearts.
“Life is about overcoming,” Gary frequently says. Let him help you face your battles, beginning with this book.
In Living on the Edge, you’ll learn…
• Why you struggle with feelings of sadness, worthlessness, or hopelessness at times.
• How your struggles come from lies you’ve been fed and embraced along the way.
• How to identify the specific lies tripping you up and keeping you stuck.
• How to begin to replace these lies with the truth.
• How to deal with self-harming or suicidal thoughts that can derail your life.
• Where to go from here to become the Difference Maker you were meant to be.
It’s time to move from walking on the edge of a cliff to living on the edge of your seat.
The battle is raging. You can win it.